cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Monday, March 27, 2006

....with the power of a thousand chins.

What really vexes me sometimes is that there is no universal language for writing down musical sounds using the regular alphabet. Sometimes there is some awesome riff you wanna share with someone when you are limited to a text format and it just isn't possible.
This has to change.
Not sure I'm up to the task though.

When I started trying to learn guitar I invented my own system of writing down notes as the traditonal method seemed like too much trouble.

I never did finish learning to play guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home