cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Monday, March 13, 2006

If you stay in a wire shopping trolley long enough your skin grows around it.


I've got a new fear to add to the list. Roaming gangs of organ traffickers.

Y'see what they do is stalk you, drug you, cut you open and the next thing you know is you wake up in a shopping trolley on the embankment minus a kidney. This is then sold on the black market so wealthy fatcats can play golf without denting their expensive clubs.

It has got to the point where I have hired my own gang of organ harvesters to provide me with a constant supply of spare kidneys just in case the inevitable happens.

Distant sound of train whistles.....

3 Comments:

Blogger cardboard_armour said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006  
Blogger cardboard_armour said...

So you're saying I should keep a spare of everything?
Maybe cloning is the answer.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006  
Blogger cardboard_armour said...

I don't want to and no-one can make me!!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home