cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Emerges from the well. Not quite stillborn. Go 286!!!

It is oh so hard to decide what to put in a first post. To assume this is a landmark occasion is a little egotistical, no? It is probably a tad optimistic to even think that anyone will see this.

I'm not even sure if this blog has a point. Other than to put something I have created forward in a vain attempt to get noticed. Maybe the internet itself will dismount from its lofty podium and come down and see me. Pat my head. Shake my hand and say, 'Well done my son. The world is a better place because of you. Have a Nutri-grain bar.'
I bet the Internet has strong arms.

I need an agenda.
Goals:
1. To get at least 50 hits from people I have not personally pointed here with the link-stick.
2. To become an internet legend overnight. Even if that night is several years long.
3. To find out what this blog is about.
4. To get some better goals.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home