cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Don't harpoon a gift horse in the mouth.

As of today I have decided that I will only eat what I need and only what I have, myself, caught and killed.

Inevitably this led to me, dressed in primitive furs, standing in Morrisons, shouting at the customer services operative to bring me a yak to butcher. I settled with harpooning a loaf of Tiger bread and survived for another day.

On a lighter note I found out that that thing in the Kebab shop is not called a 'Meat Lathe'. I don't actually know what it is called though so I will continue to call it so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home