cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Golf is a good fight spoiled.

It's not as if I have anything against golf it's just that if I was rich and successful I could think of a dozen things I would rather do with my time and money.....No really I can......You don't believe me? Well here you are:

1. Helicopter jousting
2. Life size version of MB games' Operation.
3. Porta-Cabin racing.
4. Being Don Quixote.
5. Champagne bottle rockets
6. Truffle eating contest.
7. Putting some junk on eBay and artificially sky-rocketing the final price to record levels using your own money.
8. Build a giant robot.
9. Build a small robot.
10. Buy two countries and make them have paintball wars for your own amusement.
11. Make the biggest Ferrero Rochet pyramid.
12. Breed Bulldogs with other, less genetically malformed dogs until they are 'right' again.

Okay some of those are quite dumb. But twelve is a hard number to reach. So hard they named it twice.

1 Comments:

Blogger cardboard_armour said...

Dear dear Mr loaf32

You are officially the first Web o' the Wisp to post a comment on my site. What an honour.

You earn 25 awesome points.

Friday, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home