cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Skint Imperial

I HAVE NO MONEY.

Less than no money.
There is nothing for it. Imperialism. I need to get my own empire.
Just find a small unassuming country, smack a flag in its face then exploit its resources for a while.

I'm thinking Fiji maybe. It shouldn't pose too much of a problem. Look out Fiji. I'm coming for ya!!!

Seeing as I have no money I am going to have to conduct my jingoism by cheaper means.

Does anyone know Fiji's email address?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home