cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little shop of records



Shop shop shop.
Record shop.
Gonna be a background for something else that ain't done yet.

For a moment there I thought I'd actually completed Guitar Hero World Tour.
They moved the bloody goalposts though.
You'd think once the credits role that you're done.
There'
s 6 more songs to go though.
Is it gonna be the same as Guitar Hero 3 where I'm 2 songs away
from finishing for ever.
I bled for that game (or at least got a minor blister).
The least it could do is play fair.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home