cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Friday, November 14, 2008

One hundred made up bugs (that I found in your memorial garden)



Gotta catch'em all.

Y'know if you want to.
I don't wanna put any pressure on you or nothing.
It's really up to you.
But if you do want to go out and catch them all then I think that'd be a good plan of action and also kinda neat.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty amazing. Do you have them all in jars now?

Sunday, November 16, 2008  
Blogger cardboard_armour said...

I let them all go. I ain't no evil bug-napper.

Monday, November 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home