cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

anthology of interest.


This is the first page of a collaboration piece I'm doing with some fella called Matthew A. Debarth....nope I don't know him either.
He be doing the words.
I be doing the pictures.

It's gonna be a 12 page epic based around a creation myth. The folks at Koala Wallop are all up to it. There's gonna be an anthology.
Should be fun.


3 Comments:

Blogger MDeB said...

Grr...DeBarth, with a capital 'B'.

Sunday, August 05, 2007  
Blogger MDeB said...

...and no period after the "A", either, actually.

Sorry, being exact when it comes to the English language is just one of those little quirks that goes with the territory.

Sunday, August 05, 2007  
Blogger cardboard_armour said...

ssh or your gonna be Matt Da Bath
:P

Monday, August 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home