cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

go go logo


It's a weird situation when the flooding comes from the hills above rather than from the river below.
I'm sure the the riverside folk laughed to see the lofty dwellers hit first before gravity returned the status quo several hours later.
Surely to save our planet we must all take up hammers and smash water molecules to smithereens and catapult them into space.
We got too much water so think twice before you pee-pee. Maybe you could retain a bit of water so it can't raise the sea level.
It's times like this when I wish I learned to swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home