cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Shop off


Guess what?
No not that.
Nor that.
Geez that's just gross.

No

Shut up now

I've gone and opened up a cardboard armour shop over at cafepress.com

It's a fantastic idea. You upload some artwork and say what you want it on and they'll host your shop on the offchance someone wants to buy one of them things with that there picture on it.

Is that not a fantastic idea. Don't even cost me nought.
Click the little banner above and you'll be whisked right there.
Don't be put off by the US dollar. The stuff is fully available in the UK.
Do however be put off by the extreme shoddiness of my t-shirt designs.

This venture may decide whether I put my kids through college or through a gauntlet of devious traps.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home