cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The end of the world ain't dry


Kinda get the feeling that England is a distant relative of Atlantis and I should be investing in a house on giant walking stilts.

I wish to take this opportunity to extend a massive SCREW YOU to those individuals who decided it'd be a good idea to try and steal the great big metal flood barriers. Optimus Prime I'm looking at you.

Also an equally big SCREW YOU to those jerks who keep sabotaging water bowsers. Super Mario this has got your name written all over it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home