cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Win a peg

Acquistion urge out of control!!

I am being buried under a mound of stuff!!

Need to find a better outlet with which to drain my funds without taking up any more living space.

I've narrowed the options down to:

Expensive drug problem

Expensive gambling problem

Expensive 'idiotic, spend-thrift, spaz in a hotel' problem

Teaching people how to spelunk/pothole and then send them on a dangerous outing into a difficult mountain range/network of holes having first put all your available spare change in their rucksack.

Children

All of them have serious repercussions both morally and physically.

So I guess it'll just have to be the lottery.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home