cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Touche neckface

It has been a while since the last post. I've been pretty busy with a new job.

I'm 'Chief Snack Architect' for a big fat millionaire with no-neck and lactose intolerance.

I've found if I sneak dairy produce into his food I can steal all his rich-guy gewgaws while he's puking himself inside out.

I've invented loads of new recipes....

Cheese-dog: Hollowed out jumbo hot dog with a cheese string poked into it

Fried egghurts- Slice around the fried egg and replace the white bit with congealed yoghurt.

Milky grapes: Inject milk into grapes.

The hipponormous shovels them down regardless and is none the wiser.

So far I've stolen at least 100 buck$ worth of oversized trousers.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home