cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Melira Pod


This is the latest in a series of illustrations of what I think the Planeswalker for each Modern Magic deck would be like. When I say Planeswalker I mean the deck pilot rather than a Planeswalker card like Lili or Karn. The guy (or gal) who is the progenitor of the strategy.
I call this fella Padraig Meligron, Maven of Metamorphosis
You want someone who can change a slug into an angel? How about a tropical bird into an Amy Pond lookalike? Well he’s your guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home