cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Tribal Flames Zoo

Tribal Flames Zoo
This is the second in a series of illustrations of what I think the Planeswalker for each Modern Magic deck would be like. When I say Planeswalker I mean the deck pilot rather than a Planeswalker card like Lili or Karn. The guy (or gal) who is the progenitor of the strategy.
Behold- Gozuzu, Marquis of the Menagerie
He's a guy who get's around a lot. Always looking for more specimens for his menagerie. Hyperactive and aggressive; if his pets don't take you down then his fire magic will.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home