cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Tasmania, giant insects, scarecrows and public announcements.


There's all this snow about and it looks all pretty and nice out the window but by the time I get and up and get changed and get out there it seems to have been reduced to a pathetic pile of snow scrag.

It's that cruddy mucky dark crap that falls off the bottom of a Landrover.

The thing is I wouldn't risk making a snowman in my back yard.
There's a good chance that if I put my hand in the snow I'd pull out a handful of cat dookie.

Stoopid damn cats.

Every morning at about 3.30am they decide to come out and play and in doing so turn on every security light in the road and freak me out.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home