cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

1,2,3,4 cookie man

This picture is that special but it's the very first one that I created entirely in photoshop without drawing a picture first in real life.

I caught a bunny the other day.
Not that impressive cos he was pretty unwell with myxi or something. So it was more like 'picking up a bunny and putting it in a cardboard box to take to a vet the next day.'
I don't really know what has happened to it now and I don't wanna find out because it's probably bad.
In denial land bunnies live forever riding around in carrot shaped bumper cars.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home