cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hit me with your bother-stick. Claret Cliffs 039

cardboard_armour is one year old today

When asked what he wanted for his birthday he said 'Peace on Earth and good will to all men' and I said, 'That's kinda sorta a Christmas thing' so he changed his mind and said, '..to not be punched daily by that kid Cochran Ball who lives in the pipe' so I said, 'Okay I'll talk to him but I'm not allowed to touch him cos' he's got some kind of destiny and his mom has trained with nunchuks'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home