cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Godspeed you giant porcelain emperor. Claret Cliffs 037



I've joined some kind of drawing round-robin club thingy called Anna's Roundabout. It's like a cult without the creepyness or the cyanide laced Koolaid.... Okay it's not like a cult at all.

I understand it involves a piece of paper being sent in the post to all the participants in turn. They add a bit to the drawing and then send it on to the next person.
So you end up with a picture made by loads of people with no knowledge of what everyone elses intentions or expectations for the picture are.

Just hope I don't ruin it by dropping bits of dinner on it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home