cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Monster! Monster? Monster!

I think the creator missed a trick by leaving out giant monsters from the wildlife.
It's kinda dull that the biggest animal you're gonna see on land is an elephant and unless you really piss 'em off they ain't gonna eat you.
You're more likely to be destroyed by a passing hurricane or earthquake than eaten by an animal.
I think we should propose a swap. Natural disasters for big scary godzilla-like monsters.


...now who owns the patent on the concept of Monster Insurance?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home