cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

boom boom. Claret Cliffs 011


Cardboard Armour: Joining me on the panel tonight are stalwart left handed right winger Malron Bitzer...

Bitzer: Death to all murderers!!

Cardboard Armour: ...excessive cat fondler Reg Grundle...

Grundle: meow

Cardboard Armour: ...and neutral coloured cartoon character Oogly Munkchop.

Munkchop: I'm addicted to anvils.

Cardboard Armour: The hot topic tonight will be 'Abortion: Is it a suitable subject for the dinner table?'


1 Comments:

Anonymous Jual Tas Seminar Kit said...

It’s not my first time to visit this web page, i am browsing this site dailly and obtain good facts from here everyday. oh yeah please Visit and review my website Konveksi Tas Seminar , Jual Tas Seminar.

Monday, November 27, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home