cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

burpunctuation. Claret Cliffs 009

I've been deaf to some degree or other for the past week or so.
The only relief seems to be to do a big burp.
It clears the passages
If I belch in your face before speaking then this is why.
It's so I can hear you better.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Jual Tas Seminar Kit said...


So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the articel!!
But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this topic here on your web site.
oh yeah please Visit and review my website Konveksi Tas Seminar , Jual Tas Seminar.

Monday, November 27, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home