cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Stacked crooked. Claret Cliffs 006

Wikipedia is not an advertising service. Promotional articles about yourself, your friends, your company or products; or articles written as part of a marketing or promotional campaign, may be deleted in accordance with our deletion policies. For more information, see Wikipedia:Spam.

Well I'm sorry but I was only trying to make myself look good in front of the internet


1 Comments:

Anonymous Jual Tas Seminar Kit said...

I’ve been surfing on-line more than three hours as of late, but
I never found any fascinating article like yours.
It’s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as
you probably did, the net will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.
oh yeah please Visit and review my website Konveksi Tas Seminar , Jual Tas Seminar.

Monday, November 27, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home