cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Friday, August 11, 2006

*squelch squelch* muuuuuuuuh!

If I had to be involved in an Apocolypse it'd have to be a Zombie apocolypse, hands down.

Nuclear apocolypses are very hard to dodge and they can't be defeated with a bullet to the brainpan.

Natural apocolypses too are hard to get out of the way of and a tsunami would kick my ass no doubt.

As long as you don't open any suspicious doors and remember to turn around really fast rather than nerve-wrackingly slowly a zombie apocolypse is a cinch.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home