cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

All my storage problems solved.


If I sanded down my shoulders and forearms and my head so they were completly flat I could keep stuff balanced on them.

And if I fold my stomach round and sew it up I will have a makeshift pouch.

And could put little baskets hanging from my ears

And cups on the knees

And pipettes on the back of my fingers

And magnets on my shins...

Then I will never need to rely on cupboards and fridges.

The storage space fascists can't overcharge me for rental.

Gonna take the power back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home