cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Spout outs


If my dentist is reading this please email me. I've been on your waiting list for ages and I need my face drilled off so I don't break it.

If my cat is reading this well done on your sudden evolution.

If that bastard who stole my dad's laptop is reading this. You are a bastard. I'll give you 100 buck$ for it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a crazy tuna, so ragafritzenartsafarmer to you

Sunday, June 18, 2006  
Blogger cardboard_armour said...

cheers, have a peanut

Sunday, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home