cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Friday, June 30, 2006

catch as catch can

The myspace thing has seeped into my brain via my eyeballs and now I'm fastidiously tracking down everyone who ever I met to get on my buddies list. If I fill it sufficiently maybe I can get into popular peoples' heaven when I die.

It's bizarre looking up old school friends as they have aged quite a bit, sometimes twice as much. It's worse that often I can't recognise people who were supposedly in the same class as me.

Must catch more friendee peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home