cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Damn you Ricky! Claret Cliffs 029

I figure post number 84 is as good a time as any to link some of my favourite webcomics. So here they are...except for the ones I've stolen stuff from.

Penny Arcade
It's about videogames

Hate Song
It's about hicks

Joe Loves Crappy Movies
It's about movies

San Antonio Rock City
It's about rock

White Ninja
It's about a white ninja

Filth Hole
It's about filth

Patches
It's about some kind of mammals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home