cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crabgirl and I. 003: Of days spent idle.


I should get a beanbag chair but I don't really have anywhere to put it apart from on top of my bed. 
Or on top of my proper chair.
I'm sure I would be very comfortable perched 7 feet in the air spouting nonsensical demands. It'd soon end though as soon as I shift a bit too much weight in the wrong direction and get suplexed by gravity.


I used this texture by Killxthexscenexstock over at Deviantart
So thanks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home