cardboard armour

Home of Crabgirl & I. A weekly comic about some guy and his imaginary friend who is part crab or something. My website can been found here. Facebook page is found here. Every character, plotline and image here-in is copyright Owain Davies. Here's a link to my Deviant Art page.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Five Colour Conceit 007: Caution- contents perilous.


A guide on how to tap a Myr for mana:
Step 1: Summon a Myr
Step 2: Grasp said Myr firmly in both hands.
Step 3: Unscrew the head.
Step 4: Drink the sweet, sweet juice within.


I still don't know how to pronounce Myr properly.
If Myr Sire is anything to go by then Myr should rhyme with sire.
However considering the Intro Deck 'Myr Mortals' then it should be a homophone of mere.
Apparently it is supposed to be pronounced like the first syllable of Myrmidon as that's what they're kinda based on.
Trouble is I dunno how to pronounce Myrmidon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home